Saturday, April 24, 2010

OLDE ENGLISH 800 5.9%

Olde English 800 (5.9%): this is a malt liquor from the US. This one's a legend! It has been praised by so many rappers, the list would take me a few hours to compile. So why it's been so popular ?

  • It has a sweet, smooth taste with a hint of caramel that's just irresistible. 
  • The alcohol content varies from one location to another (to comply with local liquor laws), but generally it's 5.9 % on the east coast, 7.5% on the west coast and 8.0% in Canada. I'll be honest: I only tried the 5.9% variant.


I highly recommend it.


Grade: A























For more info you can check this facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Olde-English-800/109662569059670

2 comments:

  1. 40 ounces on my lap and it's freezing my balls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my nigga this is d shit i was lookin for ny rap vid

    ReplyDelete