Friday, March 11, 2011

La Fin Du Monde

La Fin Du Monde (9%): a Tripel Ale from Canada. La Fin du Monde (The end of the world in French) is often mentioned as Canada's best brew. Produced in Quebec by passionate Belgian beer lovers, it has won many international prizes.


  • Pours a cloudy orange liquid.
  • Smells slightly bitter, I detect some anise.
  • Awesome complex flavor with hints of anise, licorice, peach, citrus.
  • Extremely smooth and drinkable, especially considering the ABV.
  • Mega buzz.
  • Classic bottle and label (the name itself makes me want to purchase this).


Verdict: Classic brew! Nuff said...


Grade: A+



4 comments:

  1. Actually, I don't think I've ever tried it even though I've passed by it for years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boston beer snobs love it so I thought it was all hype lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm never had this one either, do they sell it at any SAQ's? Or is it a restaurant type thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sell it at SAQ and supermarkets (I bought the bottle at Provigo).

    ReplyDelete